Glycolic SerumFEATURES & BENEFITS:
A night-time serum with a blend of AHA's that resurfaces congested skin by lifting away dead cells to visibly improve dermal tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Moderately exfoliates the skin with Glycolic, Lactic and Malic acids.
- Helps to refine and clear the skin.
- Restores and restructures
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: Refreshing, soothing, natural water-binding agent, anti-oxidant properties.
- Glycolic Acid: Derived from natural sugars; a form of alpha-hydroxy acid, helps to exfoliate dull skin cells.
- Lactic Acid: Derived from fermented vegetables; exfoliate, refines and clears skin.
- Malic Acid: Derived from apples and cherries; exfoliates, refines and clears skin
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A, a skin normalizer helps to balance the skin, a powerful anti-oxidant that increases skin elasticity, yielding younger-looking skin; an essential skin nutrient necessary for healthy skin maintenance and repair; moisturizes dry skin, reduces excess oil, smoothes and softens.
- Vitamin E: Anti-oxidant, helps to reduce transepidermal water loss thus improving the appearance of rough, dry and damaged skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant, regulating the level of hydration of skin; forms a moisturizing, non-occlusives layer of moisture on skin.
- Yeast Betaglucan: Active ingredient in oats; promotes healing, stimulates collagen synthesis, promotes cellular turnover, protects and moisturizes the skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Alcohol Denat. SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Rhamnus Purshiana Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Betaglucan, Squalane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydoxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Caramel