Peptide Complex Cream
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
This light-weight but effective cream promotes clear, toned, hydrated and healthy skin! Helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and encourages new cell production.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Enriched with skin conditioning extracts.
- Provides moisturizing and hydrating benefits.
- Dramatically helps improve the appearance of dry lines, wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Skin reclaims a younger, firmer appearance.
- natural preservative system which is Honeysuckle Extract.
RECOMMENDED FOR: ALL SKIN TYPES
Apply to clean skin. Smooth a small amount over entire face and neck. For better results use our Peptide Cream after Peptide Serum application. Use twice daily.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide:Enhances the production of collagen and stimulates the growth of damaged tissue in the skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide: Provides anti-wrinkle results by keeping skin relaxed and smooth. Helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3: Smoothing and regenerating peptide that helps to increase skin elasticity, firmness and skin tone.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Moisturizing agent capable of binding 1800 times its own weight in water.
- Extracts of Arnica Montana Flower: Arctium Lappa Root, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit: Helps to condition the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Squalane, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Carbomer.