Lactic Alpha CleanserFEATURES & BENEFITS:
Our Lactic Alpha Cleanser uses a blend of AHA acids derived from natural fruit extracts and is designed to remove dead skin cells, improve dull complexion and overall skin texture, revealing bright and healthy skin. Vitamin C and Japanese Green Tea provide powerful antioxidants that protect against harmful free radicals, while Sea-weed, Kola Nut & Aloe Vera soothe, soften and nourish the skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Exfoliates the surface of skin
- Helps fade hyper-pigmentation
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Aloe Vera: Healing, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
- Lactic Acid: Derived from milk, helps to gently exfoliate and renew the skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates, hydrates, and effectively works to stimulate growth of new skin and collagen.
- Sodium PCA:Humectant helping retain skin’s moisture.
- Passion Fruit and Citrus Concentrate: Natural fruit acids aid in the exfoliation process.
- Queen of the Meadow Extract: Astringent, tonic and relaxant properties.
- Green Tea Extract: Potent anti-oxidant, restores, protects and heals skin.
- Orange Extract: Contains Vitamin C and B, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Carrot Seed Extract: High in Beta-Carotene, natural form of Vitamin A, revitalizes and tones skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (Sodium PCA), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denatured, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Passiflora Edulis (Passion) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.